Published on Feb 22, 2016
BTMV is a charity group of professionals those want to voluntarily contribute in their village/town's development. Issues like Primary education, people's health, government policies awareness and availability of basic facilities/infrastructure are on main focus among others.
Through the website group want to help their members collaborate, to plan, assess and implement different activities and learn with others experience/feedbacks/suggestions. Group also wants to encourage others to join their initiatives and recognize their contributions
• The development of this new system objective is to provide the solution to the problems of existing system. By using this new system, we can fully automate the entire process of the current system. The new system would like to make as web-enabled so that the information can be shared between the members at any time using the respective credentials. To track the status of an individual process, the status update can be centralized using the new system. Being a web-enabled system, the process can be accessed across the world over net.
• This system also providing the features like Chatting, Mailing between the members; Images Upload - Download via the web site; updating the process status in centralized location; generated reports can also be exporting to the applications like MS-Excel, PDF format, etc. In this new system, the members like Donors can give their valuable feedback to the Volunteers so that the Volunteers can check their progress of the tasks.
• The entire process categorized as different modules like Admin module, Volunteer module, etc. at where we can classify the functionality as an individual process.
• Using the new system entering into Admin module we can perform..
• In this new system using the Volunteer module we can do..
In the Reports module we can generate reports like Weekly Status Report
Hardware Requirements :
80GB Hard Disk
XP Operating System
Software Requirements :
WINDOWS OS (XP / 2000 / 200 Server / 2003 Server)
Visual Studio .Net 2008 Enterprise Edition
Internet Information Server 5.0 (IIS)
Visual Studio .Net Framework (Minimal for Deployment) version 3.5
SQL Server 2005 Enterprise Edition