Before the campaign starts, estimates are made on sales to be achieved, budget allocation for each campaign. When the actual data is captured, the actual amount is calculated. The difference between the actual and the estimated amount gives the insurance company an insight into their estimation and it helps in making strategic decisions about budgets.
You have to develop the system, which captures the above functionality. It is an intranet application
Campaign Information System, which will cover the following modules:
• Campaign Master – which captures the master data for the campaigns for the product category
• Product Master – All the new products for which campaigns are to be done.
• Estimated Budget Campaign - The information about the estimated campaign budget, type of campaign will be captured.
• Actual Budget Campaign – This will be similar to the above module except that it will capture the actual data
• Statistics – Here different reports can be shown as follows
• Different campaigns for different products in a given time frame
• Variance reports (estimated vs. actual)
The Front-End : Asp.net/C#.net
The Back End : Sql Server 2000