Published on Sep 18, 2019
The tasks of a District Collector are becoming more tedious because of the growing number of people applying for everything to the collectorate office. The collector is the highest responsible officer who has to take care of everything in his district. As such, a software to assist his duties and automates most of the tasks of collectorate is highly appreciated. District collectorate management system is one such website which helps to improve the productivity of district collector's office people but also it helps the citizens to understand the status of their jobs pending the office.
Types of users:
• The administrator who is either the collector directly himself or the management staff at his office who takes decisions on various tasks whether to issue them or not.
• The users who have applied for some certificates or projects on which the decisions to be taken by the collectorate. The users can monitor the status from time to time the proceedings in his/her task.
• Police persons who have to visit the users who applied for a passport, verify their address and other history and submit a report to the collectorate.
Tasks handled by this system:
• Issue of various certificates to the applicants.
• Issue of passports.
• Verification of details of person who applied for passport.
• Placing the tenders' information.
• Allotment of tenders to eligible people.
Operating System : Windows 2000
Apache Tomcat 5.0.25
Internet Tools : Microsoft FrontPage Express
Browsers : Internet Explorer 6.0
Back End : Oracle8i
Documentation : Ms Word 2000 .
Processor : P IV 1.7 GHz Memory : 256 Mb RAM
Hard Disk Capacity : 40Gb
Floppy Disk Capacity : 1.44Mb
Display Card : SVGA