Android SMS Systems
Published on Sep 16, 2019
Increasingly developed social sharing websites, like Flickr and Youtube, allow users to create, share, annotate and comment Medias. The large-scale user-generated meta-data not only facilitate users in sharing and organizing multimedia content, but provide useful information to improve media retrieval and management. Personalized search serves as one of such examples where the web search experience is improved by generating the returned list according to the modified user search intents.
In this paper, we exploit the social annotations and propose a novel framework simultaneously considering the user and query relevance to learn to personalized image search. The basic premise is to embed the user preference and query-related search intent into user-specific topic spaces. Since the users’ original annotation is too sparse for topic modeling, we need to enrich users’ annotation pool before user specific topic spaces construction.
The proposed framework contains two components:
1) A Ranking based Multi-correlation Tensor Factorization model is proposed to perform annotation prediction, which is considered as users’ potential annotations for the images;
2) We introduce User-specific Topic Modeling to map the query relevance and user preference into the same user-specific topic space. For performance evaluation, two resources involved with users’ social activities are employed. Experiments on a large-scale Flickr dataset demonstrate the effectiveness of the proposed method.
Text from your computer and tablet - just like on your smartphone! sms is synced with your phone and uses your current Android phone number.
After installing sms on your Android phone you can start directly texting on your computer at mysms.com. mysms uses your existing mobile number, contacts and SMS text messages from your Android phone.
SMS messages can have maximum of 160 characters in length. If you want to send a message longer than 160 characters, you have to split the message and sent one by one. The SmsManager has a convenient method sendMultipartTextMessage which can be used to send messages longer that 160 characters.
• To receive SMS message we create a broadcast receiver and register. The system will broadcast when a message is received. To receive text message we create broadcast receiver with action android.provider.Telephony.SMS_RECEIVED
• To receive a binary message we create broadcast receiver withandroid.intent.action.DATA_SMS_RECEIVED. We also need to specify additional parameters, the receiving data port and the scheme..
Implementation is the stage of the project when the theoretical design is turned out into a working system. Thus it can be considered to be the most critical stage in achieving a successful new system and in giving the user, confidence that the new system will work and be effective.
The implementation stage involves careful planning, investigation of the existing system and it’s constraints on implementation, designing of methods to achieve changeover and evaluation of changeover methods.
1. USER-SPECIFIC TOPIC MODELING
2. Send a Text Message
3. Receive a Text Message
1. User-Specific Topic Modeling
Users may have different intentions for the same Send a text message through the internet and we can also receive a message text message from anywhere throw the internet
2. Send Message:
We can send a text message too anywhere to your friends, family. Any one you wish throw out the android mobile with the help of internet and it want cost any price for send a message…
3. Receive message:
4. We can receive a text message too anywhere from your friends, family. Anyone can send throw out the android mobile with the help of internet and it want cost any price for send a message…
H/W System Configuration:-
Processor - Pentium –III
Speed - 1.1 Ghz
RAM - 256 MB(min)
Hard Disk - 20 GB
Floppy Drive - 1.44 MB
Key Board - Standard Windows Keyboard
Mouse - Two or Three Button Mouse
Monitor - SVGA
S/W System Configuration:-
Operating System :Windows95/98/2000/XP
Application Server : Tomcat5.0/6.X
Front End : HTML, Java, Jsp
Server side Script : Java Server Pages.
Database : Mysql
Database Connectivity : JDBC.
How to effectively utilize the rich user metadata in the social sharing websites for personalized search is challenging as well as significant. In this project we propose a novel framework to exploit the users’ social activities for personalized image search, such as annotations and the participation of interest groups. The query relevance and user preference are simultaneously integrated into the final rank list.
1) here, we only consider the simple case of one word-based queries. Actually, the construction of topic space provides a possible solution to handle the complex multiple words-based queries. We will leave it for our future work.
2) During the user-specific topic modeling process, the obtained user-specific topics represent the user’s distribution on the topic space and can be considered as user’s interest profile. Therefore, this framework can be extended to any applications based on interest profiles.