Amazon Quiz 13 March 2021 : Amazon India is back with the daily Amazon Quiz where users can answer questions and stand a chance to Win Exciting Prizes. All you have to do is that just give the right answers to all the 5 questions asked.
Amazon quizzes focus on product trivia and provide the opportunity for customers to win exciting prizes. The prizes for these quizzes range from free products (including mobile phones and other gadgets) and goodies to Amazon Pay balance.
Amazon Quiz 13 March 2021 : Live Updates
Q1: Which country is India helping to build the Shahtoot Dam?
Answer : Afghanistan
Q2: Which Australian cricketer recently won his third Allan Border Medal?
Answer : Steve Smith
Q3: To which animal is the current year (2021) dedicated, according to the Chinese calendar?
Answer : Ox
Q4: What is this Japanese dish traditionally wrapped in?
Answer : Seaweed
Q5: Which of the following car brands does NOT belong to this company?
Answer : Dodge
Amazon OnePlus Hasselblad Quiz
Q1. The OnePlus 9 Series Cameras are co-developed with ____________
Q2. Which was the first camera on the moon that was used by Neil Armstrong to capture the iconic photos of Man on the moon and the first step on the moon’s surface?
Answer. Hasselblad Data Camera (HDC)
Q3. Which of the below photos were captured by Hasselblad Cameras?
Answer. Both of the above
Q4. Hasselblad is renowned for its accurate and natural color. What is the name of Hasselblad’s color solution?
Answer. Hasselblad Natural Color Solution
Q5. Which camera was used to take the famous blue marble earth shot?
Answer. Hasselblad 500EL
Q6. Hasselblad hosts one of the most prestigious professional photographic competitions, giving acclaimed professionals and aspiring newcomers, the chance to make their mark in the world of photography. What are the awards called?
Answer. Hasselblad Masters
Amazon The Ultimate Toshiba Quiz Answers-
Answer the Questions & stand a chance to Win Toshiba 43 Inch Full HD Smart TV
Q1:- As per the video, Toshiba VIDAA TV boot up time is how many times faster than Android TV?
Q2:- VIDAA Smart TV OS has more than 28 million users globally (Hint: Watch the video to find the answer)
Q3:- Toshiba’s 2020 entire 4K range has which of the following feature?
Ans:- Built-in Alexa
Q4:- As per the video, VIDAA is #1 Smart TV OS in which of the following countries?
Ans:- All of the above
Q5:- VIDAA OS has which of the following TUV Rheinland certified protection? (Hint: the answer can be found in the video)
Amazon Nescafe Gold Quiz Answers-
Answer the Questions & stand a chance to Win Rs 10000
Question 1:- NESCAFE Gold is made with the choicest blend of which of these beans? (Hints: Watch the video for the answer)
Ans:- Arabica and Robusta Beans
Question 2:- As Shown in the video, what is the promise of NESCAFE Gold?
Ans:- All of the above
Question 3:- Which of the following, as per the video, makes NESCAFE GOLD deliver a richer and soother taste?
Ans:- All of the above
Question 4:- NESCAFE Gold is NOT available in the following grammage on Amazon.in (Hint: You can find the answer on the Nescafe Gold Product Page)
Ans:- 500g Jar
Question 5:- As per the video, NESCAFÉ Gold uses the finest quality coffee beans, grown in Vietnam, Brazil and Central America?
How to Play the Amazon Quiz?
• Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
• Open & Sign In To The Amazon App.
• Go To Home Page & Scroll Down Then You Will See “Amazon Quiz August 15” Banner, Tap On It.
• Now Just Tap On Start Tab To Play The Quiz.
• Make sure to answer by 12 PM as the quiz is not valid after 12 PM today.
Amazon Quiz August 27 Details:
Today’s reward: Rs 50,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Quiz Answer Today gives you the correct answers to the questions asked in the quiz of Amazon mobile app, the quiz is live every day from 8 am to 12 pm. The quiz is conducted for the promotion of the product, by asking questions the users will get more exposure to the product. This, in fact, will help the brand to get more publicity among the customers. Also, Amazon is giving back to its customers to get the benefit of winning exciting prizes.
Terms And Conditions
• This Daily Quiz Time (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”).
• Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow.
• These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
• To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.