Published on May 30, 2021
https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/ : The officials of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will soon release the KV Admission Forms 2021-22 at the official website of KVS – kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in
The headquarter of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is situated in New Delhi, manages more than 1200 Kendriya Vidyalayas in India and abroad with the help of its 25 Regional Offices (ROs) spread across the country.
• Total number of Kendriya Vidyalayas – 1245
• Total number of Kendriya Vidyalayas abroad – 3
• Total number of Students – 1388899
• Total number of Employees – 48314
• Regions – 25
• ZIETs – 5
1. These instructions pertain to online application for admission to Std 1 in Kendriya Vidyalayas for the academic year 2021-2022. In the remainder of these instructions, a "Vidyalaya" means a Kendriya Vidyalaya.
2. Please familiarize yourself with Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) admission rules, regulations and guidelines available at this link.
3. You are strongly advised NOT to submit multiple applications to the same Vidyalaya for the same child. If multiple registration forms are submitted for the same child in the same Kendriya Vidyalaya, only the last application will be considered in admission process.
4. In a double shift Kendriya Vidyalaya, each shift will be treated as separate Vidyalaya for admission purpose.
In order to ensure smooth and quick filling of the application form, please keep the following ready:
i. a valid mobile number with Indian SIM card,
ii. a valid email address,
iii. a digital photograph or scanned photograph of the child seeking admission (JPEG file of size at most 256KB),
iv. a scan copy of the child’s birth certificate (JPEG or PDF file of size at most 256KB),
v. details of government certificate in case you are applying under economically weak section,
vi. transfer details of parent/grandparent whose service credentials will be used in the application.
a. Registering on the portal: On successful registration, you will be assigned a unique Login Code. Please note down your unique Login Code carefully.
b. Filling and submitting application: The Login Code obtained after registration must be used to login and fill the online application form. You can indicate choice of up to three (3) different Vidyalayas in India, without any preference between Vidyalayas, in a single form. After filling in the application form, it must be submitted by clicking on the Submit Application button. On successful submission, you will be assigned a unique Application Submission Code, that is different from the Login Code. You will also be shown a list of original documents to be submitted to a Vidyalaya at the time of admission in case provisional admission is offered by the Vidyalaya. Please note down your Application Submission Code and the list of documents to be submitted at the time of admission carefully.
1. In the application form, a Save Application button has been provided to help you save (possibly partially filled) data, and resume filling the form at a later time.
2. By clicking the Save Application button, the form is only saved for you to continue filling it in a later session. The form is NOT submitted to KVS by clicking on the Save Application button. The only way to submit the form to KVS is by clicking on the Submit Application button after filling in the entire form, at the end of which an Application Submission Code is generated.
3. Once an application form has been submitted and Application Submission Code generated, the submitted application form cannot be edited.
4. If you realize that incorrect information has been submitted in your application, you have the option to cancel your submitted application. Canceling a submitted application requires use of an OTP that is sent to your registered mobile number. This is meant to prevent accidental cancelation of a submitted application. An application, once canceled, cannot be revived, and the Application Submission Code for the application becomes null and void. Data from a canceled application form will NOT be visible to KVS after cancelation of the form.
Before filling the admission form, you must be aware of the new admission guidelines. These guidelines must be followed by the new as well as existing candidates. Following are the key points mentioned:
1. Admission for Class 1 would be conducted through an online draw of lots.
2. Admissions from Class 2 to 8 would be done on a priority basis. This means, in case the applications exceed the number of seats, the lottery system would be followed.
3. Class 9 Admissions will be made on the basis of an entrance exam and
4. Admission to Class 11 would be done on the basis of Class 10 marks of the candidates.
5. Admission of fresh students to Class 10 and Class 12 are subject to availability.