Published on May 30, 2021
TTD Sarva Darshan Time Slot Booking : More than 60,000 to 80,000 pilgrims visit the Sri Venkateswara Temple every day, TTD has initiated efficient systems of darshan for the sake of multitude of visiting pilgrims in Tirumala.
Sarva Darshan is the free darshan where in the pilgrims wait for their turn to catch the glimpse of Lord in the compartments of Vaikuntham Queue Complex II. Sarvadarsanam means 'darshan for all'. The timings for Sarvadarsanam are different on different days of the week. Please refer the weekly temple programme for the timings.
On normal days, about 18 hours are allotted for Sarvadarsanam and on peak days, it is open for 20 hours.
The entrance for this darshan is through the Vaikuntam Queue Complex. The complex is a series of inter-connected halls that leads to the main temple. An efficient queue system ensures that pilgrims move in an orderly fashion through the Queue Complex, towards the main temple.
You should have the following details before proceeding for booking online .
a. Your PAN Card, Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card
b. Digital Photo or Photo Scanned into the computer
c. List of People visiting the temple along with you and their ID Card Numbers
1. Visit the website https://ttdsevaonline.com/
2. You have to click the sign up button if you do not have an account
3. You have to enter your name, full address, ID Proof type, ID Number, desired username and password and to upload your digital photo.
4. Once you signed up you will get an email verification link in your email address.
5. Just click the verification link and you will get registered.
6. Then you should login with username and password
7. Next you will enter the page with all your details like your name, phone number, your ID card Number.
8. Please click the Master list and add each visitor name, age, gender and ID number
9. After adding each name click save button and it will be save to your master list
1. Login with your username and password
2. From there, you have to click Special Entry Darshan, then click the date of your Darshan, No of Persons
3. Select the date for Special Entry Darshan
4. Then it will show the Maximum Seats availability
5. Click on the time to visit, No of Persons and additional Laddus Needed.
6. Click booking for self if you are visiting along with them or else click booking for others if you are not accompanying them.
7. Last Click the Continue Button and you will go Pilgrim Details Page.
8. Just Confirm the information is correct and then click Continue.
9. Now Select the Payment Gateway and pay the required amount.
10. You will get a PDF page after payment which contains all the details of the visitors.
11. Just take the printout and submit at the entrance for verification during your Visit.
On any day the arjitha sevas that are performed to the presiding deity of Lord Venkateswara commences with Suprabatham, followed by Thomala , Archana and finally concludes with the Ekanthaseva (not open to pilgrims). However after archana some arjitha sevas are also performed to the processional deity of Lord Venkateswara, also popularly known as “Malayappa Swamy” includes, Kalyanotsavam, Arjita Brahmotsavam, Dolotsavam, Vasantotsavam and Sahasra Deepalankara seva.
o Thomala Seva
o Ekantha Seva
Besides the sacred Vaishnavite iconic temple of Lord Sri Venkateswara Swamy which is a marvel and a masterpiece of Dravidian architecture, there are many other places to visit and things to admire on the Tirumala hills. Some of the must visit places in Tirumala are Swami Pushkarini, Sri Bhu Varaha Swamy temple, Sri Hathiramjee Mutt, Sri Bedi Anjaneya Swamy temple, Srivari Sikhara Darshanam, Sila Thoranam, Dharmagiri, Narayangiri, Papavinasanam, Akasa Ganga water falls, Temple Museum, Asthana Mandapams and Gogarbham Gardens.
There are several teerthams in Tirumala, some of them are Pandava Teertham, Kumaradhara Teertham, Tumbhuru Teertham, Ramakrishna Teertham, Chakra Teertham, Vaikuntha Teertham, Sesha Teertham, Sitamma Teertham, Pasupu Teertham, Jupali Teertham, Sanaka Sanandana Teertham. Important festivals that are held at the teerthams are -Kumaradhara Magha Pournami, Ramakrishna Pushya Pournami Tumbhuru Phalguna Pournami, Chakra Karthika Masa – Ksheerabdhi Dwadasi.